Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Let's talk about trust

I find it fascinating that so many people talk about trust. Every day I receive Google alerts from around the world where people online are talking about trust.

It's in the news every day - 3 days ago it was India and China needing to develop 'strategic trust' over blocking development aid.

Every day there are issues in politics

Can we trust them?

Then there are literally thousands of chat rooms, blog posts, Facebook and Twitter comments from individuals claiming they can no longer trust their partners, their children, their parents or friends.

What I haven't seen, and what I'm building, is a number of places and ways to get some answers, to become active and move beyond talking about trust to actually doing what we all want to do and that's to build trust, to restore trust, to repair broken relationships, to get trust back into a failing business world.

A big job? Absolutely!! But I'm dedicating my life to it, so watch this space. Better yet, join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment