Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thank you – ‘You are the wind beneath my wings’

I’ve just recently spent an amazing week with an amazing group of people. I am so grateful for Fusion International for inviting me to speak at their inaugural Global Transformation Conference for Entrepreneurs. I’ll actually share through my blog a number of stories that have emerged from this conference, and introduce you to some of these people I know regard as true friends and allies.

However, right now, I thought I’d share a few testimonials from these people, representing 9 countries, following my presentations on The truth about trust.


‘This course has shown me where I have derailed through my life by ripping the scars open and into the light. Thank you so much Vanessa, now I can heal my scars by the grace of God.’ Anne T

‘The only way I can describe the workshop on trust is that it made me face my weaker and darker self head on, while giving strength to my best self. In an amazing week, it was the most powerful moment for me.’ David C

‘I am touched by the process of trust, simple but profound. Thanks so much for what you have done to my life.’ Francis T

‘This has been one of the most profound and important seminars I have ever attended. It touches on the foundations of who we are, how we relate to others, how we manage our business and how we serve God. Thank you, Vanessa.’ Gordon E


I’d just like to publicly thank each and every one of the participants of the conference for restoring my faith in my work. The last few years have been an amazing journey, but it has had it share of mountains and valleys, or joy and tears. There have been times when I have almost given up, wondering how so many people can turn their back on such a fundamental issue and can ignore the amazing benefits of building and restoring trust in their own businesses, homes and communities. It turns out I’ve just been speaking to the wrong people, or at the wrong time.

While sharing my story and knowledge of trust, I was able to help just about everyone in that room, but at the same time their openness and now their desire to help me spread the message has lifted me higher and has given me new hope.

In the words of Bette Middler, you are
the wind beneath my wings. Thank you, and God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment