Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Telstra and a Promise worth keeping

I was flicking through the Good Weekend magazine and found an ad for Telstra supporting Legacy. Don't get me wrong - I think the fact that Telstra is out there supporting good things for the community is fantastic. I hope I can get them on board supporting the International Day of Trust, but the ad reads like this:

'A promise worth keeping' - what are they trying to say? The first thing I thought was 'Does that mean that Telstra doesn't believe that all promises are worth keeping?' Is it just me, because I'm sensitive to the whole thing about promises and their role in building or breaking trust? Or should they seriously consider changing their marketing?

Maybe they haven't read the books I sent them!

No comments:

Post a Comment