Thursday, October 3, 2013

The symptoms of a breakdown of trust - Trusting yourself

Yes, it's been a while, and yes, I've been frustrated with myself for not getting on with the job of blogging! Sometimes there is solo much I could be blogging about that I get stuck and can't move. Lots of very kind people email news articles, notes, magazine clippings, about all sorts of things, saying 'You should write about this!' Yes, I should, and yes, I am working my way through my strategy of what I do, what I can do in the time that I have, with the resources I have, that will have the most impact. 

One of the projects that I tried to kick off a few years ago that has popped back up is TRT Global - which is Trust Response Teams. This is teams of people who are part of the International Movement of Trust, who have done the training to become accredited coaches, or Ambassadors for Trust, who can help by responding to issues that concern them, but in a positive, trust-building way. This is the only way I can replicate myself and properly pay attention to the myriad breakdowns of trust around our world on a daily basis. 

While that training continues in different countries, and while we establish the foundations of TRT Global, I need to get on with the business of blogging, sharing my own stories and helping more and more people discover the power of The truth about trust! 

Trusting yourself, your individually crafted and designed purpose for being here on this earth, at this time, in this place, with this family, in this culture, in this country....seems to be one of the hardest things to do, for most people around the world. I do hope that this next series addressing the symptoms of a breakdown of trust, the horrible feelings we have when we have, yet again, lost trust in ourselves, helps even one person to learn to trust themselves more. 

Watch this space!

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment